How do I Login to myHomeEnergy?
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Enter the password you set for your account.
- Click the Login button to access your account.
What if I forgot my password?
- Click the Forgot Password? link, this will take you to the Forgot Password page.
- Type in the email address associated with your account and click the Send Password-Link button to receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
What if I don't have a myHomeEnergy account?
Click on the Not Registered? link, this will take you to the Customer Registration page where you can create your account.
Why don’t I have access to myHomeEnergy anymore?
myHomeEnergy is available to eligible residential and small business customers within the AusNet Services network. Here are some reasons why you are not able to access myHomeEnergy;
- We detected you are not an AusNet Services electricity customer.
- The myHomeEnergy portal has been updated and is only able to obtain meter data from digital meters, also known as Remotely Read Interval Meter (RRIM) ‘smart’ meters. You do not have an RRIM meter installed.
- The myHomeEnergy portal has been updated and your electricity meter configuration is no longer supported. To be an eligible customer for the myHomeEnergy portal your meter configuration cannot exceed two consumption channels and one solar channel.
As a next step we suggest you contact your Electricity Distributor or Retailer to discuss your options to monitor your energy consumption with them.
As a next step we suggest you contact our Customer Support team and request an update to an RRIM smart meter if you wish to continue enjoying the benefits of being able to monitor, budget and assess your energy consumption. You will then need to re-register for a myHomeEnergy account using the Not Registered? link on the Login page.
Our myHomeEnergy Customer Support team can be contacted by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Phone: 1300 360 795 (Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5pm)
As a next step we suggest you contact your Retailer to discuss your options to monitor your energy consumption with them.